Authentic and Intimate Elopements
For couples who seek experience, adventure and want to tell their story in a unique non-traditional way surrounded by beautiful Irish scenery.
Celebrate your wedding without all the stress, pressure and obligations. Plan something special just for two of you. Imagine yourself in the wild, being present in the moment together with nature. Sharing your love and commitment. Your ideas deserve to be captured in the most memorable way possible.
What is an Elopement?
Let's leave aside all dictionary definitions on elopement word. That's not what eloping means anymore. Thankfully things have changed a lot over the years.
An elopement is more about meaning, about authenticity. It's about the reflection of your relationship. Put yourself in a relaxed state and let your mind wander. You can have this image you are holding in your imagination. Your elopement can be on the cliffs or the beach. What about inside? In the beautiful county house with a beautiful garden.
You can have 10 closest friends and family members going on this adventure with you. As long as you have the focus on you two and your wants. There are no rules. You can create something special and have the most memorable adventure of your life.
If you are planning to share vows just between you. On your perfect location, you've imagined for yourself, or you want all of that but with your closest family members or friends than you are looking for an elopement.
Intimate weddings are imagined as a group of 20 people. Celebrating love together with both of you and having more than just a ceremony. As long as there's no stress on the day. No matter if your friends or family are coming along or it's just a moment between you -
I'm here to help you out with the best coverage and experience for your day.
Let's start planing your perfect elopement.
"Jasna is an incredibly talented photographer, with an eye for capturing moments in time. Her use of light and background creates the most beautiful and dramatic photographs. She is not your traditional wedding photographer, demanding poses and smiles. She’s an artist that will capture your day in seconds." -Nikki and Eric
Exclusive Elopement Package
CEREMONY + PHOTOGRAPHY COVERAGE
Eloping or having a vow renewal in Ireland is becoming increasingly popular – and no wonder, we are the land of fairy-tales, of the many shades of green and 100,000 welcomes!
Ireland is home to beautiful rolling hills, mountains, lakes, old ruins a plenty and stunning ancient castles. It has been our pleasure to welcome many happy couples from across the seas and share in some of the magic on the emerald isle.
Áine Mckenna of Celebrate Love and Jasna Pasalic Photography have teamed up to bring you an exclusive ceremony / photography package.
About your celebrant
Áine Mckenna is the Celebrant with the large heart, her warm presence and understanding of her client’s needs make her ceremonies extra special. Her vibrancy and fun flair contribute to a wonderfully memorable occasion.
Áine specialises in Celtic Hand-fasting and just loves the ritual of ‘tying the knot’. Áine has facilitated and performed many happy marriages, commitment ceremonies and vow renewals. Áine is committed to supporting and serving you on your wonderful day. She is based in Dublin and is available to travel throughout the country.
About your photographer
Jasna Pasalic is a Dublin based photographer available for weddings nationwide and worldwide. Fascinated with life stories her aim is to document raw emotions through laughter, love and moments in between. Specialising in the relaxed documentary style of photography, Jasna offers a personable approach to capturing your wedding and providing you with beautiful images that last a lifetime.
Jasna spends time getting to know each couple she works with before each wedding while creating a personal approach to every wedding. Connection with the couple is the most important thing for Jasna – she looks forward to working with you.
- Meet and greet with Celebrant / Photographer via video chat
- Package is tailored to your specifications and our recommendations
- Unique ceremony written by Áine which reflects your beliefs and features anecdotes about your journey so far
- Drafting process- working with you to create the perfect ceremony and providing 2-5 drafts depending on desired changes
- Inclusion of Celtic handfasting where you will ‘tie the knot’ – more details here: http://www.celebratelove.ie/wedding-enhancements/celtic-handfasting/
- Ceremony delivered with sincerity and buckets full of personality
- Ceremony is symbolic not legal – can provide advice on HSE regulations in Ireland
- Meet and greet with Photographer via video chat
- Sharing tips and tricks for your ceremony location
- 2-4 hours of coverage
- 12 month secure online gallery for you to enjoy your full portfolio of images
- 1 week after the ceremony you will receive a 2-3 min slide show of your ‘best bits’
Inquire for more details!
ARE YOU INTERESTED TO HEAR MORE ABOUT OUR SPECIAL PACKAGE?
Pricing & Packages
Intimate Wedding / Elopement
Starting with € 800
- Specially designed for adventure seeking couples.
- 6 hours coverage surrounded with their closest friends and family(under 20 people).